Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I Will Be On XM Talk Radio 168 Live This Saturday


I am so excited to let you know that I will be appearing live on XM Radio Channel 168 as a guest on the “David Essel Alive!” Talk Radio this Saturday January 28th at 6:00pm EST/ 3:00pm PST. It would be great if you could tune in on XM Radio Channel 168 or if you don’t have XM you can listen online anywhere in the world by going to www.davidessel.com so as long as you are online you can hear this interview. Check out my name in the line-up for this week’s show!

The topic I will be discussing is: You Got What It Takes?! You are welcome to call in at 800-548-8255 and David will take your call. I hope you’ll set some time aside in your busy schedule this weekend to join me. I look forward to hearing from you.


No comments: