Thursday, June 19, 2008

"My Generation" Web Page Launches!

I'm pleased to announce the launch of our new "My Generation" web page at www.billboggs.com It highlights the TV show of the same name for which I'm celebrity correspondent. Now you can sample HD video excerpts from my celebrity interviews right on your computer screen.

We're currently featuring "Michael Feinstein at Steinway Hall" and "In the Studio with Artist LeRoy Neiman."

Of course I hope you can catch each show when it airs on TV, but now if you miss an episode you can always visit the web page and view highlights.

Forthcoming guests include Broadway composer Charles Strouse; Ex chef John Doherty (Waldorf Astoria); rock legend Carly Simon; furniture designer Dakota Jackson, and many, many more.

I think you'll find "My Generation" appeals to all generations.

Be sure and tune in!

No comments: