Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring News Roundup

TRAVEL NEWS: I'm going to Thomasville, Ga to the Millpond Plantation next week for some R&R. It's one of the largest private plantations left in U.S.

TELEVISION NEWS: Interviewing furniture designer Dakota Jackson today for MY GENERATION TV SERIES. Upcoming interview guests include Carly Simon, composer Charles Strouse, chef and TV personality Sara Moulton, and Judy Collins.

On June 3rd I'll be on SATELLITE MEDIA TOUR observing "FATHER'S DAY'S TRADITIONS"—I was a National Father of the Year in 2000.

FOOD WORLD NEWS: I'll be be on Satellite Media Tour giving tips on ''spring grilling" on April 23rd, and on May 15th hosting Visiting Chef Series at the Yale Club with chef Eric Hara, Executive Chef of ''David Burke and Dontella Restaurant" in NYC.

SPEAKING NEWS: I'm interviewing Cousin Bruce Morrow— the legendary radio personaility at the Friars Club in NYC on June 12th, and interviewing Lucie Arnaz at a luncheon event in Sommeville, NJ on June 11th.

Happy Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bill!

It has been quite some time since I have spoke to you let alone see you. Let me take you back a few years...We met a place called Chucks Hideaway in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. I was your waitress and we had great conversation -- albeit you and your guest were trying to eat your lunch. Low and behold our chat time ended as you were able to finally finish your lunch and go about the rest of your day.

Little did you know that you would be returning to Chucks Hideaway to pick up your credit card that you had inadvertently left behind. Thus, turning that day into a date with you in the future at your home in Ocean City. We tried to stay in contact but your schedule was very busy and I was going through Flight Attendant Training for a local airline.

Moving forward many years.....I see you everytime I pass through the New York Airports on the Televisions and I think to myself , "WOW," I would really like to catch up and say, "hello." I am no longer a Flight Attendant, I have since started my own Personal Concierge Business In South Florida - The Bizzy Monkey, Your Personal Concierge Service. I would love to have the opportunity to get together and "chat" about what has been going on our lives.

Warm Personal Regards,